My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 10 February 2015

With heartfelt thanks

Hi all - I hope you've all had a great weekend.  I'm just popping in to share a thank you card I made with some of the gorgeous SugarPea Designs January release goodies.






I love this little dude!  He's from the Foxy Friend stamp set and I also used the SugarCuts Heart Journal Card and SugarCuts Notched Heart Journal Card die sets.  I used Bazzill kraft cardstock for the base and Bazzill Bling black cardstock to give it a little sheen.

I'll be back later in the week with my La-La Land Crafts and Alicia Bel DT posts.  Until then, have a great week!


11 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous and love the cute foxy.
luv
Debby

Aileen said...

Mary, I dont comment very often but I come by every time you post and absolutely love what you do. You are so so talented. Every card is an art piece. Love that you share your talent with us.

heidy said...

So cute,love it MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Chrissy said...

What a little cutie Mary...fabulous colouring and such a great stamp set..fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue B said...

Awww this little fella is SO cute Mary… and what a fab layout and design… love the gorgeous hearts! :-)
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

pinky said...

Who wouldn't forgive you with a card like that Mary, just brilliant.

Kathleen said...

Love it Mary, bright and beautiful and super cute.

Kath x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

So bright and cheery Mary a brilliant card. Susan x

Anonymous said...

I am a little speechless!!!!! This is amazing, love the orange and blue together!

coops said...

so gorgeous mary.i love the image and your colours are fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Fabiola said...

super chou, biz

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin