My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 6 February 2015

Birthday girl

The inspiration for the team over at La-La Land Crafts blog this week was a photo and here is my DT take on it...


La-La Land Crafts goodies used:

Copics used:
Face: E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair: EE13, E17, E18
Outfit: C03, C05, C07, C09, B0000, B02, B04, E70, E77, E79

As you can see, I got my inspiration from the colours - my card certainly didn't turn out as moody as the photograph!  The papers are by Doodlebug and I created the bunting by using a very sharp craft knife against a ruler.  I actually did this quite by accident when I was trimming the edge of the sentiment!  Waste not, want not, as they say.

Check out the rest of the DT creations over at the blog here and I will be back later with my Alicia Bel DT post - see you then!



5 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a sweet image and wonderful layout.
Sue xx

Lisa Minckler said...

AMEN...bring on the firefighters!! I mean wishes. Bring on the wishes. ;)
Love your card Mary.

Sue B said...

Awwww this is So sweet Mary… she's just adorable and you've coloured her beautifully! Love the scrummy papers and fab bunting!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend ;-)
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Christine L said...

Super-cute hon..... loving her dress... and the fabbie curly bits in the bunting too!

Hugs
Christine x

Fabiola said...

oh! trop chou, biz

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin