My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 16 January 2015

Happy unbirthday to you!

The Alicia Bel design team is giving you some inspiration from the fabulous goodies available in the store.  I decided to use the gorgeous Alicia y El Pastel...



The name translates to Alice and Cake and I thought I'd put an appropriate Alice in Wonderland quote for the sentiment!  The yellow paper is by Avery Elle.  I used a My Favorite Things polka dot background die with a piece of blue cardstock stuck behind it for some contrast and the flower is made with a La-La Land Crafts flower die.  The gorgeous gem in the middle is a Doodlebug jewel.

You can see more gorgeous inspiration over at the blog here.  That is it from me today - see you again soon!



4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous love the image and beautiful colour's you have used
Dianne xx :)

Chrissy said...

I love blue and yellow together Mary...gorgeous image and colouring...fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie Scott said...

Love those bold yellow stripes and the white and blue really make your image stand out! Very pretty card.

Christine L said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Hugs
Christine x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin