My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 19 December 2014

Anything but Christmas!

The theme of Anything But Christmas over at La-La Land Crafts blog this week is perfect for the way I'm feeling about making Christmas cards right now - had enough of them!  Here is my DT take on it...




Here's a list of the La-La Land Crafts goodies I used:





I think I should have placed the numbers closer to the sentiment - looks a bit bare around them now I'm looking at the photo!  Oh well, it'll have to do!  This card is for my husband's Aunt - wow, 80 years old!  My grandma is 83 years old.  I just can't imagine living that long!

Check out the rest of the DT creations over at the blog here and I will be back later with my Alicia Bel DT post - see you then!


5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

So pretty and classy!! It's perfect!!

Chrissy said...

So pretty Mary..I love the dimension of the leaves and gorgeous pink flowers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So elegant and pretty!

Fabiola said...

sobre charmante et superbe, biz

Wendy said...

So beautiful Mary...think I need that Cherry Blossom Flower die Lol
Wendy xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin