My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 5 September 2014

Boo!

We have had a sketch to inspire us this week over at La-La Land Crafts and the team have come up with some gorgeous interpretations of it.  I decided to make an early Halloween card using the gorgeous LLLC dies...



I had so much fun making this card!  I used a cloud embossing folder with grey cardstock for the background and created a "wood" frame using a wood grain stamp.  For the dies I used LLLC's Spiderweb Border DieEerie Bats Die and the Frightful Fence Die.

Check out more sketch inspiration over at the blog here and get all the current news over at the La-La Land Crafts Facebook Page and on Twitter!

I'll be back soon with my Doodlelicious Diva card later - ttfn!


8 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Love the dark clouds! Such a great idea for a Hallowe'en card.

dorisbrixham said...

Great Post

cebelica said...

I am not a big Halloween fan, but this one made me giggle and go "awww" at the same time. Awesome. :) Hugs! xx

aussie aNNie said...

AWESOME card and love the dies and images used...great for the occasion...xxThe Journey is the Start

heidy said...

Fabulous as always MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Fabiola said...

trop chou, j'adore les chauve-souris...biz

Christine L said...

Now this one certainly does have the spooky touch... perfectly put together, with the grey cloudy sky... and those horrible bats!! I HATE those things... but they look just right on your card of course!

Big hugs
Christine x

coops said...

love this mary.fantastic diecuts and your spooky scene is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin