My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 4 May 2014

You're going to love them!

Hi everyone!  I hope everyone in the UK is having a lovely long weekend!  The weather isn't too bad here in East Sussex but it's still bloomin' cold!  We are off for a long coastal walk today with the girls - I love being by the sea and hope to get a job in New Zealand this year so we can have an ocean view from our house!

I'm here today to show you a sneaky peek of the new Lili of the Valley fairy stamps that will be released on 10 May.  Each and everyone of them are gorgeous - of course you wouldn't expect anything less anyway!  So here is my card using Hugs...



Isn't it so sweet?  I also used LOTV Simply Sophisticated papers from the Promises pad and punched the wee flowers from the new Promises Solid pad.  I also used the fabulous La-La Land Crafts Cherry Blossom Branch die.

Okay, I'm off now for my walk but I'll be back later today with my Whimsie Doodles Doodlelicious Diva card - toodle-oo!


18 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Definitely so sweet! Love the colour combination too.

Whisper said...

Aaah absolutely adorable and using my favourite paper pad too.

Enjoy your walk with your dogs, we took ours to the woods this morning,
Luv Sam x

Unknown said...

So so pretty! Gorgeous colours love the punched flowers and stamp is so sweet and beautifully coloured!
Lucy x

chrilvian said...

pretty

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and beautiful colours. Hugs, Claire x

JanR said...

So pretty! I love the papers and those die cuts!

Marilyn said...

Such pretty colours and I love the image. Those little flowers with the gems are perfect!

Sue from Oregon said...

Too pretty to scroll by this morning...eye catching papers, dies and such a sweet little fairy and friend too!

Tina said...

Beautiful colors and image...lovely card

Chrissy said...

GORgeous Mary J..such a sweet beautiful image and coloured perfectly..love all the tiny flowers and colours...beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Awwww such a sweet image. Your colouring is peferct, I love the papers and pretty flowers too.
Sue xx

heidy said...

What a sweet card MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Fabiola said...

trop jolie, j'adore ces couleurs, biz

Debbie Tinks said...

Love the card ...and the stamps are lovely a must have ....x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely design and colours.xxx

Christine L said...

BEAUTIFUL.... Absolutely ADORE the deep violet and turquoise together... and ooooh to that lilac embossed circle behind her.. and the paper.... and the die........ Hmmmm I could go on!!!

One of your very best I think!

Hugs
Christine x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the image and the flowers look absolutely beautiful.
Rebecca.

coops said...

so stunning mary..really beautiful colours and design and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin