My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Hug in a mug

Blimey, I'm a bit late today - it's been a long week already at work and it's only Tuesday!  Still, managed to get my Doodlelicious Diva card done tonight and here it is...



I love this fella!  He's called Winter Cup and he's new in the store here along with some other new sweet images (plus there's a freebie if you haven't picked it up yet!).  I love colouring him in and pleased with how his hair turned out - shiny!

Okay, I am off now but I'll see you tomorrow!

 

14 comments:

Tina said...

how cute is the title of this card, and this image is adorable...cute card mary j

heidy said...

What a cute card MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Sally said...

Love the cute image. Fab layout with the embossing too.
Hope you are ok hun.
Hugs Sally xxx

Sue said...

Adorable image, beautiful colouring and I love the embossing with the snowflake borders.
Sue xx

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Mary
The card looks great.
Smiles:)
Sue

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Mary J what a sweet image just love his little mug of cocoa! Fab card, Susan x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Mary..sweet image and fabulous colouring

Anne

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love it...Fab image.xxx

Fabiola said...

trop mignon, quel adorable petit gars, biz

Jane said...

We all need a hug in a mug sometimes! Great card Mary
Hugs
Jane

Chrissy said...

Awww..nothing nicer than winter hugs...fabulous colouring Mary J..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dana White said...

Oh Mary this is so sweet. What a cute image and I love how you kept the card simple to make him stand out.

Leslie said...

CUTE! You have the best layouts - love them! I like how you fussy cut him out and layered my fav Fishtail Flags under him!

Dianne said...

Hello Miss MJ, lovely card, grrrreat layout, such a cute image, your coloring is truly amazing, thanks for sharing..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin