My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 27 February 2013

All That Scraps February release review!

We are reviewing more gorgeous the All that Scraps  February new release!  Today we are showcasing the very sweet Sweet November stamps!  So here is my make using Sweet November Esther and AmyR Eggstra Special sentiment...


I just love her!   I matched her up with Meghan Mullens Love Blooms Here papers and some American Crafts ribbon.  I also used C.C. Cutters Four Season Fence die, Grass Border Die and Olive Branch Die.   I am entering my card into the Simon Says Stamp anything goes challenge.

Check out more Sweet November inspiration over at the blog here.  See you later with my Make It Crafty inspiration post!





21 comments:

Sasha said...

This is very sweet, Mary. Love your pretty image, and lovely little scene x

DesignerDiva said...

This is so pretty Mary, love the fence and your super cool card below is just that!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Tina said...

beautiful card, shes so cute and such lovely colors...
cant wait to have you join us for our 200th hop over at cupcake inspirations

Annette Allen said...

this is so totally adorable..love the little scene you created..

Dianne said...

There you are again coloring those stick girls with all that depth, and cutting her out, I'm not much of a fussy cutter:):) thanks again...

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Tress said...

So fresh and breezy feeling! Love the die cut fence and flowers!

heidy said...

Such a sweet card MaryJ!!
XXX heidy

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So pretty! Love the scene you've created.

Sue said...

Awwww such a sweetie and I love the pretty scene you have set her in.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

This is so pretty xx

coops said...

so gorgeous mary.stunning fresh colours and i love your pretty image and scene ;D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

She's so pretty Mary... and I love the colour scheme you've used!

Hugs
Christine x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Mary, so sweet.
Wendy xx

Kate said...

This is so sweet! The image is darling and I love the look of the white fence with flowers!

I can hardly wait for spring! It's been snowing all day again here...

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i just love the springlike colours .. so fresh
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Aww, I just love her too! Soooo cute and very pretty, Mary!
xx

Susie Sugar said...

So sweet , gorgeous spring card x

Rachel Parys said...

Too cute! She is a doll!!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Wonderful card! Great colors and an adorable scene! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Fabiola said...

trop mignonne! biz

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin