(Please scroll down for my Pixie Dust Studios blog hop post!)
And I made it onto the team too - yep, I am a Doodlelicious Diva for Whimsie Doodles! And in celebration, we are doing a blog hop so you can get to know the team! So here is my first ever Whimsie Doodle DT make...
This is 80's Rock Lizzie and she is super cool! I'd love to dress like that - a rock city chick! I used Robyn Meierotto Quilting Bee digi papers and My Favorite Things skyline die. The sentiment is from the 2 Cute Ink Arctic Friends set.
As an added bonus, if you join the hop and leave comments along the way ending at the store blog here, we will randomly draw a name on Saturday Sept 1st for a $10.00 gift certificate to the Whimsie Doodles store! Okay, so back to the hop! I am at the start of the hop so you now need to hop off to the lovely and very talented Laura Whitaker.
Have a lovely weekend everyone - thanks for visiting and I'll see you on my blog rounds later!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Totally Stampalicious - anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- My Mum's Craft Shop - 3 of 3s (3 papers, 3 buttons, 3 buildings)
- The Paper Shelter - lots of layers
- Sweet 'n Sassy - something old (papers), something new (digi), something blue (the tough of turquoise blue!)