No, don't worry - Make It Monday isn't going anywhere! But I am :( I am stepping down from the team due to work commitments but this is very sad for me - I was one of the original MIM team members when it first began back in March 2011. The team are wonderful too - I will miss every single one of them! But only for a moment cos they will remain on my regular blog rounds anyway! I'd also like to thank our fab boss Michelle who founded MIM - not only is she a fab boss, she has become a dear friend to me too!
Anyhoo, let's get down to business and here is my last DT card for Make It Monday...
Ain't he fun?! This is Birdie Brown's Clown Balloon and I matched him up with the few Echo Park papers from this collection that I have left! I love how this card turned out so I'm going to give it to my lovely nephew!
So this week we are being sponsored by the lovely DigiDoodle Shop who are giving away a $10.00 Store Gift Certificate to the lucky random winner!
Okay, that's it from me now - I hope you can link up your creations to the Make It Monday party!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- Creative Card Crew - dimension
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp - for a special male (my nephew!)
- Southern Girls - dies/punches
- Dare To Be Sassy - hats off to you
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - for boys
- Copic Marker Europe - summer colours (green/yellow/orange/blue)
- Bunny Zoe's - anything goes
- Dies To Die For - die cuts (My Favorite Things border die)
- Allsorts - happy birthday to someone special (my nephew!)
- Sweet Stampin' - moon and/or stars (obviously stars!)