My lovely Blogger followers!

Thursday 1 September 2011

School is Cool at the Take the Pixie challenge!

(Please scroll down for my Cupcake Craftroom DT post!)


Hi all!  It's another Take the Pixie challenge and the theme is...

School is Cool!
Well, I never enjoyed school so I can't agree, lol!  But I loved making my card for this challenge...

 

Look at those suepr sweet curls!  This is Pearl of Wisdom - such a fabby image to colour in!  I matched her up with Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend papers and used Hero Arts pencil and ruler stamp.

I hope you can join in with us this week!  The other DT creations are so inspirational and you can see them here!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:





 
Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend paper pad
Stamps: Pixie Dust Studios Pearl of Wisdom, PC printed sentiment, Hero Arts pencil and ruler stamps
Mediums: Copics
Accents: Stampin Up twill (get my SU stash from
Nic The Sticky Elf)
Tools: Tim Holtz distressing tool

 


22 comments:

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Mary, gorgeous card hun! I love the little ribbon measuring tape.
Hugs
Tamara

Emma said...

Gorgeous Mary j, love the papers and ribbon.
Hugs Emma x

Fabiola said...

oh la la qu'elle est chou...tu peux aussi participer a The Crazy challenge et Sentimental Sunday, biz

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous card! Love the ribbon.

heidy said...

Fab card Mary J,love the papers!
XXX Heidy

Pami said...

Love this fun card Mary! I am loving the pencil paper!! Pami x

Anita said...

This is so fun and cute Mary J. Love the papers and stamped ribbon too.

Ciska said...

Great card Mary, I love the bright colours! How do you manage to be on so many DTs, it's superhuman :)

Tina said...

always a gorgous card...love the colors and the image is so sweet

Tina

Mrs.B said...

This is so cute Mary, Love the ruler and pencil.
Avril xx

brenda said...

A really super creating Mary and perfect for our Back to School theme.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mary :-) the image is adorable and I love the ribbon ruler and pencil ,, what fab stamps !

thanks for joining us on the TPC :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous! Love the image and your fab layout. xx

Danni said...

FAbulous!! Love the papers and embellies you used...perfect!

coops said...

fantastic card mary.i love the fun image and brilliant colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Kathleen said...

Mm my thoughts were if these are the best days of your life then what the heck is to come?
So many school images these days and this is quite a cute one, but the layout and papers have made this card great.
Puppy Love on now.

Kath x

Vicky said...

Such a beautiful card Mary...and loving that sketch too...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Theresa said...

Another absolutely fabulous card!! Love that ribbon...and amazing coloring (look at the worm on the book) so totally adorable.

Amanda R said...

I thought you would have been one of the most popular girls at school! Very cute and great idea stamping onto the twill with the stamp.

Sandy said...

Those papers are just right for your little girl, again love the colours, and the tape measure ribbon!
Sandy

Fleur said...

Hi Mary, this is fab. I love the tape.
Thank you so much for entering my “back to school” challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Miranda said...

adorable card , very cute
thanks for joining the TSB challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin