My lovely Blogger followers!

Thursday 12 May 2011

Friendship over at By LoRi Designs challenge blog!

My regulars will know that I make a lot of cards to send to my friends so this week's challenge over at By LoRi Designs challenge blog is 'friendship' - easy peasy, lemon squeezy!  And here is my take on the challenge...

 

You know I love my dogs but I also love cats but Steve (the awkward b*gger) is allergic to them - shame, I'd love 3 or 4 of them!  Anyway, I'm rambling.  These are BLD Lollipop digis simply called 'dog' and 'cat' (available here) - well, it does what it says on the can!!  Instead of using my Copics that I normally use with my BLD images, I decided to watercolour them with my Aqua ProMarkers - I really liked how they came out!

Now just need to decide which friend to send this to!  You can see all the other gorgeous DT take on this challenge here - enjoy!

I used the sketch over at the Sweet Stop Sketch ...



Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, DCWV Pet Stack
Stamps: BLD Lollipop 'dog' and 'cat' (available here), Ladybug Crafts Ink sentiment from the Phoebe and Olivia set
Mediums: Aqua ProMarkers
Accents: BasicGrey buttons, string from stash

Tools: Fiskars border punch, Nestabilitie dies
 

26 comments:

Kerri said...

love the card and please add me to your friend list your cards are grt..thks for sharing..

Lisa Jane said...

oh Mary - i love those images .. i want one of each in real life !! sooooo cute
Lisa x

cowboydutrem said...

Love this card... So cute!

Fabiola said...

trop trop mignonne! je la trouve super craquante, biz

Saskia said...

Great card! I love the colours and... that cute image! :)

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, loving the image made me smile hugs pops x x x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So cute! I love the dps and the images are just adorable and beautifully coloured.

Silli said...

Fabulous Mary, love the images, love the pretty papers.... so darn cute!

Frances said...

Very cute, Mary, love the paper, the images and the sentiment. hugs,Frances.

Danni said...

Now this is one adorable card!!

Pami said...

:-) this is very cute Mary, I love that image!! Hope you have had a great day. Pami x

Vicky said...

Oh this is adorable Mary!..such a cute image and smashing dp's too hun...

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

Nic aka The Sticky Elf said...

Fab cards today Mary! This one would be good for kids too. I do find children's cards quite hard. Better get some practice in before all of Ben's friends have yet more birthdays ;O)

Hoping to get your little something in the post to you tomorrow.

Nxxx

Sue U said...

How sweet!! Love these images, so quirky and cuteat the same time - perfect papers for them too :-) Sue xx

Anonymous said...

So adorable Mary! xx

Sally said...

Fab card Mary such cute images and love those papers.
Hope you ok.
Hugs Sally xxx

heidy said...

Wow Mary J,this is so adorable!
Hugs Heidy

Kathleen said...

Oh wow what great images. Love the papers and the buttons go really well.

Kath x

Elena said...

Oh deliscious!! These two little pet look so sweet and irresistible... Pretty card, beautiful choice of colors... I like, as ever!! ;)

Hugs,
Elena

Mrs.B said...

Love this card Mary, such a cute image, great choice of papers!

candi said...

Oh my goodness, this is the sweetest little image! & the papers, its all so great! My honey is allergic to cats so I am not allowed to have any either-tried once & had to bathe the poor thing almost daily it wasn't pretty lol!

Sarah-Jane said...

I really love this one, so cute! The papers you have used are fab. xx

Anonymous said...

Fab card Mary, love the image and great water colouring!
Helen x

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

I use to do water color all the time, but since I started using Copics, I've totally abandoned them. Thanks for reminding me how lovely they still are. Very cute card.

Anonymous said...

they are so adorable watercolored Mary! I don't like animals but when they are so cute on paper...I appreciate them! lol

Brook said...

Such a cute card. Love your papers too! Thanks for joining us at By LORi Design Challenges.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin