My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 15 March 2011

It's all WOW over at Totally Ladybug Tuesday!

This over at Totally Ladybug Tuesday sassy DT mate Michele has challenged to a white on white challenge!  Blimey, I found this one really hard!  You know how much I love my bright colours and DPs!  Well, after much umming and ahhing, I ended up with this...




Luckily Michele took pity on us went a bit easy on us and allowed us some colour on the image only - otherwise I would have failed this challenge!  I was dying to use one of those cuties from the Ladybug Crafts Ink Baby Baby stamp set - mega cute, don't you think?!

Check out the other WOW cards over at Totally Ladybug Tuesday - you won't be disappointed!

  
Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink Baby Baby stamp set
Mediums: Copics, Viva Decor Pearl Pen
Accents: satin ribbon from stash
Tools: Nestabilities dies, embossing folders, EK Success border punch

17 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Mary J this is just so sweet!! How cute is that image?!

I love the embossing with the pearls in the cross overs. Just gorgeous.

Michelle :-)

Sally said...

This is gorgeous Mary J. Think you did WOW perfectly. I am going to have to try and find the tine for this challenge.
Have a good day.
Hugs Sally xxx

Pami said...

This is gorgeous Mary, I nearly used this image! I love the embossing and the pearls. Have a good day. Pami x

Lisa Jane said...

Its just gorgeous Mary .. i love the 3d image and the way the embossing looke like a cushion.
Great stuff
Lisa xx

Kerry said...

Beautiful Mary J ... the pearls set the embossing off perfectly. I love how you've subtly coloured the image...I tend to have a heavy hand so everything ends up bright!! Love it! xx

Squirrel x said...

WOW totally freaks me out so you have my TOTAL admiration for even attempting the challenge hun, lol! What a super card, it all works so beautifully together and the embossing with the pearls is just fabulous. LOVE IT! Hugs Sxx

Mrs.B said...

This is so gorgeous. I love the embossing with the pearls.
Avril x

Fabiola said...

c'est trop chou ces tampons bébé, totalement craquant! biz

Whimsey said...

Megalicious; your coloring is phenomenal!!! Sorry it was painful; but I LOVE the outcome - probably my FAVORITE Baby Baby image! Flabulous!!

cowboydutrem said...

Love the diamond pattern with the pearls at the angles!

pinky said...

Definitely a cutie Mary, beautiful presented with those scalloped edges.

Anonymous said...

so sweet Mary! love it!
Pam Going Postal

Call Me Crafty Al said...

this is gorgeous! Love all of the ways you gave texture to your white pieces. TFS!

Kathleen said...

This is a lovely card and I love it even more because it is out of your comfort zone and you have made such a great job of it. I love all white cards but have never done one myself, amybe this week.

Kath x

Amanda R said...

This is adorable Mary! I love how you used the die to cut out the card and the edging is so pretty. You rocked this one girlfriend!

Anita said...

Beautiful card Mary J. Love all the embossing with the pearls. That baby image looks so pretty colored in the light colors. Love it hon!

Anonymous said...

Well Mary, it was certainly worth the effort, it's gorgeous! Fab image and great layout!
Helen x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin