My lovely Blogger followers!

Monday 6 September 2010

Raggedy doll

Did you used to own a raggedy doll as a child? I did and her arm got burnt off from sitting too close to my grandma's fireplace! But I still loved her, maimed that she was, lol!!! This Kraftin Kimmie stamp reminded me of my old doll (I think she's in my parent's attic) so of course I had to get her and here is my card for this week's Kraftin Kimmie challenge sketch...





Well, hope your Monday wasn't too bad and see you soon with another card - ttfn!


Paper/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Earth Love paper pack
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Charlotte
Mediums: Copic and Promarkers markers
Accents: ribbon from stash, American Crafts rub on Purkey alphas

Tools: EK Success border punch, Nestabilities rectangle die (both inside card), Quickutz big dot embossing folder

13 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

I love the gorgeous autumn colours. Stunning card, Mary!

Silli said...

Wonderful MAry...love the image and the colors...HUGS

Michelle said...

Stunning Mary, the inside is beautiful too. Such great image and it sure does bring back those childhood memories.

Anita said...

Beautiful card, Mary. I love the papers you used and your image is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

This is just TOO cute, Mary! And love the story about your raggedy doll.. ouch.. Hugs!!

Whimsey said...

What a super cute card; love the bright colors!!

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Mary .. love that image . I had a little tiny tears type doll and she was really grubby lol
Love the gorgeous autumn colours
Lisa ;)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh Mary I {adore} her!!

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Wow!! Lovely colours! They're gorgeous! I didn''t really have many dolls, I was very into Barbie and My Little Pony! The little girl looks like a right madam! Have a lovely evening x

Kerry said...

I had (still do lol)a little pink rabbit that has seen it's fair share of a sewing needle!! Love the colours you used on this card Mary J...so warm and warm I ain't feeling these days brrr :-( xx

Net said...

Oh yes mine is in our wardrobe!

Fab card as always Mary.

Sue U said...

Fab card, I have some of the Kraftin Kimmie images on my wish list (love Marie Antoinette!!), but love this one too :-) Great colours Sue xx

Nana Diana said...

Oh, I obviously missed this one. I can't get over how much your work has grown since I started following you. You are streets ahead of me. I love this Charlotte card, such great colours, awesome card!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin