My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 29 August 2010

Imagine...

...me with a full time DT post! Yes, that lovely Kerry at Ladybugcraftsink has offered me a place on the Ladybugcraftsink Design team and of course I snapped it up! I am joining a hugely talented team of ladies...


Lisa J (who will be organising us - good luck to her then!)Tams
Hayley
Pinky
Gaelle
Michele
Sue
Anita

Go take a look at their creations - I have a lot to live to up to! (Performance pressure rising already...) So in celebration, I inked up and made a card with one of Ladybug Ink stamps using this week's Sweet Stop challenge sketch...


Enjoy the rest of the weekend everybody - hope you are going to do lots of fun stuff like me!

Papers/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, October Afternoon Farm Fresh paper pack
Mediums: Copic Caios
Stamps: Ladybug Ink Coffee Nikki, TGF sentiment
Accents: My Minds Eye pearls, Stampin Up striped ribbon, lace from Bunny Zoe's here
Tools: Nestabilities rectanble die and book die (inside card), Martha Stewart border punch

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hey there teammie ... Huge congratulations .. well deserved i must say.
Love the card - fabulous colours .. and what do you mean Good luck keeping you in order lol
Lisa ;)

pinky said...

Hi MaryJ, congrats on making the dt lol. I absolutely adore your card, hadn't even noticed this stamp yet!! Love your photo!! couldn't leave a comment on there for some reason.
Pinky

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

Congratulations!!! Loving your card and the dcoration inside and at the back also, they must take such a long time to complete but look gorgeous! I love the colours! x

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET I heart her!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Adorable card... the SSS are really fun, aren't they! You are so good to always be designing the insides too!
Pam Going Postal

Anita said...

I love your card. Your coloring is fantastic. I look forward to working with you on the LCI DT.

dstandard said...

Such a pretty card! Love the image!Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

The Spotted Chick said...

OMG, Mary I LOVE this card!! The layout is FAB and your coloring and choice of OA paper with the Kraft, well say no more, it's just PERFECT!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Congrats on your DT post!

That card is so me. I love curling up with a mug of tea and a good book. Love your card!

Kerry said...

I love this Mary J! Brown and green is one of my favourite colour combos...anything with green is my favourite lol. I like how you cut Coffee Nikki out...she looks very comfy reading her book! Fab layout. x

Meahni Pieterse said...

Congratulations Mary J, I just need to take one look at this gorgeous design and see why Kerry picked you!
Good luck.
Meahni

Dana White said...

What a fabulous card - love the image & congrats!! thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop blog

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin