My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Another CAS card - I'm really getting into this!

I enjoyed making my first "proper" (i.e. where it doesn't look like my 8 year nephew made it!) CAS card the other day that I had another go, using - of course! - the Clean & Simple sketch.






I made the flower by cutting up and piecing together various stamped floral images and the "brad" using the new technique that I showed in this post here.

I've got some more WIP cards to show you later. I'm getting back into a routine with my card making - yay!


Papers/cardstock: various Bazzill cardstock, Crate Paper Brook paper pack
Stamps: K & Co Lotus Floral, Making Memories Flowers, CC Designs sentiment
Mediums: Versafine Onyx Black ink
Accents: none
Tools: EK Success 1.25" scallop circle punch, Woodware 1" circle punch

6 comments:

Carly said...

I am lovin' your CAS style! Beautiful card!

Cindy Haffner said...

CAS I love it!!

Lora said...

I wish I could do CAS cards but I can't help myself, I just have to overload my cards with embelies lol.
Oh by the way, I think you may want to have a little peek on the By The Cute and Girly challenge blog *wink wink* lol ;)
Lora x

Lisa Jane said...

Hey Missy .... none of your card look like they have been made by an 8 yr old boy! I will ahve a less of that... i admire your style so much - like Lora i tend to be a bit fussy.
And have you done what she said ? .... Go girl !!
Lisa ;)
ps thanks for joining in with my candy.. just love your doggy X i thought you might have put the new car on to make us all jealous lol

Unknown said...

oh stunning hunny, love it!
love emma xxx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! This is so stylish.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin