My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 30 May 2010

Mojo Monday - just in time!

I can't believe it's been nearly two weeks since I last posted! Life and work just don't seem to be slowing down for me and it's playing havoc with my creativity time! Luckily, I managed to find some time this evening to create a card - just in time for this week's Mojo Monday #140 challenge - whew! So here it is...





I also managed to colour in a few images so hopefully I will manage to "create" more time to create more cards tomorrow - fingers crossed!

Papers/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, pearlescent cardstock, My Minds Eye Pretty Please paper pack
Stamps: CC Designs sentiment, Butterfly Nora and Field Fence
Mediums: Copic Caios, glitter glue (on wings)
Accents: ribbon from stash
Tools: Nestabilities Label One die

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute!

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable card. Love that stamps and the sweet papers!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

I've missed your gorgeous & elegant cards so it's good to have you back! I love the soft colour scheme you've used in this one.

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Mary , biy am i glad you are back! Have missed you.
You haven't lost it girl.. this card is fabulous.I love scenes and this one is delightful. Hope you manage to get some "You" time soon
Has the car arrived yet?
Lisa ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin