My lovely Blogger followers!

Monday 26 April 2010

Over the moo-oon!

I found this stamp in my stash that I've never used so thought I'd better! I love this Koetie stamp - it is sooo cute! I was going to make a baby card with it, but it makes me think of being friends so I made it into a birthday card for one of my best buddies instead! I used this week's Craft Sentiments sketch and here it is...






Some of you have been asking about my 2004 black convertible Mercedes CLK that I mentioned in my post last Friday! Yes, I bought it on Saturday! I was so nervous on the way to the car dealers that I nearly had second thoughts - but as soon as I took it out on a test drive, I fell in love with it! It is such a smooth, easy car to drive! My husband managed to bargain a really good deal too - I would have paid the full asking price! So now I have my dream car AND I can buy an outfit to co-ordinate with it, lol!! The dealership is doing a full service on it and then I am picking it up on Wednesday afternoon - can't wait!!!

I am in such a good mood - can you tell?! I have some coloured in images all ready to be made up so I should be able to make some cards this week so watch this spot!


Papers/cardstock: Papermania yelloa cardstock, October Afternoon Cherry Hill paper pack
Mediums: Copic Caios
Stamps: Nellie Snellen's Koetie On the Moon stamp, CC Designs sentiment
Accents: none
Tools: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oops -forgot to say thanks for joining in with the Crafty sentiments challenge this week
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

This is just adorable, Mary!! Have a great time with your new car!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Way toooooo cute!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! I love the colour combination and how you've combined different patterns. Beautifully coloured cute image.

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Mary, i donlt know what happened to my first comment last night. so that comment doesn't make sense now !! I did say i loved the bright zingy yellow and the little cow image was fun.
You did well with the card .... change left over for a new outfit - wow !!
Have a great day
Lisa ;)

pinky said...

Lovely card Mary, those those bright papers and the gorgeous image. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Sentiments and enjoy the new wheels.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

this is just the cutest! awesome coloring and sketch...just love it!
Pam Going Postal

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin