My lovely Blogger followers!

Saturday 10 April 2010

The joys of spring

Hello all! No, I haven't left blogland for good - just been manically busy at work again. It keeps me out of mischief of course, but keeps me from what I enjoy doing most - crafting! What with the gorgeous weather we have had in England in the last few days, I had to make a card to celebrate the sun and especially as I'll be tidying up the garden from the winter today! Here it is...



I am entering this card using the Just Add Ink challenge #12 sketch.



I've coloured in several images this morning and will make something of them later on - so adieur for now! {{Mmmwah}}


Papers/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, October Afternoon Farm Fresh paper stack
Mediums: Copic Caios
Stamps: CC Designs Heidi Among the Flowers
Accents: ribbon from stash
Tools: Martha Stewart border punch

11 comments:

Sharnee Torrents said...

This is a cute CUTE card!! I love the colours and that sweet little girl!! The cool punch on the side is awesome and how you've popped the middle section out looks really effective!!

Lisa Jane said...

Hey there Mary - welcome back! I was missing your fab creations and of course your wonderful conversation lol! Its lovely and sunny here today - really cheerful , just like that adorable card you have made - she is a little cutie and this flowers on the DP are making me want to get out into my garden.
Hope you have a lovely day - crafty or not...
Great to have you back
Lisa ;)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Hi Mary. This is one cute card. Love the stamp and the colouring. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

Silli said...

Love your card muchly...Love the papers so much, the image is cute and your coloring fabulous... Very pretty Mary... Hugs and happy weekend...

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So cute! The dp works perfectly with this adorable image.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh what a CUTIE!!

Unknown said...

This is just darling, Mary!! So glad you got some crafting time in.. have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Mary what a sweet card. I wish I looked so relaxed! You have used one of my Fave papers as your background too! TFS. Cheers Donna Zammit

Danielle Daws said...

What a gorgeous image! You've coloured it beautifully. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

AJ said...

This is beautiful, great take on the challenge! xx Amanda

Nana Diana said...

This is so adorable Mary. I love your papers, so sweet and colourful. The side border is so pretty too, great use of black, it really pops!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin