My lovely Blogger followers!

Saturday 6 February 2010

I believe in fairies!

Well, for those who really know me I'm a very practical kinda gal and there's no way I'd believe in such nonsense - but I'd like to! Must be my sensible versus nonsensical sides clashing... sorry, off on a tangent again..

This is the first time I've done a Quixotic challenge and here is my card...





The photo (as usual!) doesn't do it justice, that Bazzill Bling flower really does set off the fairy very nicely - I just love them and I managed to get a whole load of them half price last year (yup, which means I have far too many in my stash).

I was going to submit it for the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge too but missed the deadline - again! ; ( Blimey, gotta get a clock with functionality that goes off when challenges are near to closing...gotta patent that...


Papers/cardstock: BasicGrey Indian Summer, Sir Stampalot's Copic Premium Seriously Smooth White Cardstock, various Bazzill cardstock
Stamps: TGF Angel Anya, TGF sentiment
Mediums: Copic Caios, Deco Just Glitter pen in Gold (on the wings)
Accents: Bazzill Bling flower
Tools: Martha Stewart Garden Trellis deep edge punch

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is darling, Mary! Love the blingy flower behind her!!

Melissa Sauls said...

Aww, this is just sweetly angelic! Beautiful coloring too!

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a delightful card - i love the colours , they are my kind of colours! I am not really a fairy lover - not into all that sugary pink really , so i toyed whether or not to enter the challenge , but in the end i decided i would, but with a slightly alternative fairy . I haven't posted it yet but will do tommorrow.
I love the flower too it is complimented so beautifully by the background papers.
Another great card - i look forward to what comes next lol
Hope you are having a great weekend
Lisa ;)

Nana Diana said...

I love your fairy card Mary, it looks great with the flower behind her, what a clever idea!! I love the earthy colours too, they are my favourites.

Silli said...

Mary, this is wonderful, love the cute image and the borderpunch... Very cute! Happy monday! Hugs

Stamp and Smile said...

Just a gem of a card! More Basic Grey and rich colors... CUTE fairy!! SMILES... :)

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is so beautiful. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin