My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 19 February 2010

BasicGrey challenge

This is the first time I've played the BasicGrey challenge and I own so much of their stuff it seemed crazy NOT to! So here's my card...






I think I like my card, but I really don't like the flourishes! I think I might pick them off! And I've just noticed a little stray bit of paper stuck by the jute ribbon!! Goodness, I'm messy. I love making my scrunched paper flowers now - haven't bought a Prima flower for at least a year!

Happy Friday everybody!



Papers/cardstock: Bazzill cardstock, BasicGrey Wisteria paper pad
Mediums: Distress Tea Dye ink, Copic Caios
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Love
Accents: jute ribbon (bought from Bunny Zoe's Crafts here), Papermania pearls in white, BasicGrey brads
Tools: Nestabilities classic square die, EK Success flourish punches

7 comments:

Sarah A said...

Hi Mary

Love you card, the colours and all the elements you have used work together perfectly!

I have just been on the Basic Grey challenge blog and when I clicked on the link for your name I noticed you have linked back to the Basic Grey challenge and not your blog post! Would hate for you to miss out on a chance of winning ;-)

Sarah x

Sarah A said...

Hi again Mary

I forgot to say thank you for your lovely comment on my card this morning ;-)

Take care

Sarah x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Mary I think the flourishes are lovely (maybe it's the colour of them that put you off)Loving your flowers very luch and makes the card that bit more crafty

Love Dawn xx

And thanx for stoppin by my blog always nice to have visitors xx

Michelle Woerner said...

Hi Mary, This is just lovely! I love that Miss Anya image and you framed her well with the primas and gorgeous Wisteria PP!! Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog, I appreciate them very much! Have a great day -michelle

Karina said...

Dear Mary

occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

By the way, right now I have a Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2010/02/candy-zum-1-blog-geburtstag.html

RiNNE said...

I love how you make your own flowers! That's soo great! Cute card! Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

This is darling, Mary!! Love how the flourishes and flowers frame the sweet image!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin