My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 5 February 2010

Avid book reader!

OMG, I hear you say. Surely I haven't managed to make two cards, two day's in a row?!! I enjoyed making yesterday's card so much that I made another card before I went to bed last night! Thank goodness for sketches - halves my creative thinking time so I can make a card in an hour!

This time I've used Wild Sprout Annika and all I could think of was was tweed and chintz! Not normally the elements I tend to go for, but for some very strange reason I just love this little lady. Even with her totally over-sized head - she looks like she's going to topple over any minute, but I still think she's adorable!! What is that about?!!!

Anyway...sorry...gone off on a rant there. Here she is...



I've used
Mercy's Tuesday Sketch challenge #59 below and gorgeous BasicGrey Wisteria. I've also started using Copic Premium Seriously Smooth White Cardstock (bought from Sir Stampalot) - this is seriously amazing! I found blending and lack of bleeding helped my colouring in skills no end!
I found the sketch really hard to do, even though it's the most simplest I've used. Trying to keep it interesting was a real challenge and I ended up making a vintage looking flower to go with that chintzy paper - I think I like it, but it needs something else, can't think what though!




Back to real work (that helps me pay for my crafting addiction). Have a great weekend everyone!


Papers/cardstock: BasicGrey Wisteria, Sir Stampalot's Copic Premium Seriously Smooth White Cardstock (this is seriously amazing!)
Stamps: TGF WS Annika, Tgf sentiment (can't remember from which set though!)
Mediums: Copic Caios, Distress Ink Antique Linen, Memento Tuxedo black ink
Accents: Papermania pearls, BasicGrey button, Bazzill ivory floss
Tools: Nestabilities classic square die, EK Success nesting scallop punches

4 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

What an adorable card!

Silli said...

Hi Mary, your card is fabby, love the cute image...love the papers so much and the pearls are beautiful... Great my dear! Hugs

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Love the pearls - great finishing touch!!

Lisa Jane said...

Another beautiful card - i love those muted colours and the pearls ( i got some last week but haven't used them yet)
Hope you don't mind that i added you as a blog i would like to follow.
Thank you for your lovely comment
Lisa ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin