My lovely Blogger followers!

Monday 4 January 2010

Thank you mum and dad!

I can't believe it's my first day back at work AND I managed to create a card this evening! I based this one on the one I made yesterday as I just didn't have any 'thinking creatively' time today and I also wanted to use up the chipboard letters I bought half price this time last year!

This thank you card is for my parents who we spent Xmas day with and bought me lots and lots and lots of pressies! The great thing is that my mum always buys me something unexpected that I love and this year it was a Barbour lightweight jacket. It's true what they say - no one knows you better than your mum!




I really want to try and complete a challenge this week and I miss my colouring in too! We'll see if I can conjure up any more creativity before the week's out...

Papers/cardstock: Crate Paper Sweet Branch paper collection
Stamps: none
Mediums: Hero Arts Prisma Glitter
Accents: ribbon from stash, Papermania adhesive pearls, Crate Paper Periwinkle (from Branch collection) chipboard letters
Tools: EK Success corner rounder, EK Success Single Embossed Curve border punch


3 comments:

Silli said...

OM Mary, this is so cute, love the colors, the sentiment and the border! Perfect! BIg hugs!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Mary! Love the colors and the sparkle!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

What a pretty card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin