My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Vivi and friends Xmas greetings!

Just a quick one tonight - one with that cute little Vivi from The Greeting Farm! I bought this little elf from my favourite Nikki from her store Bunny Zoe's Crafts here.



I used Koh-i-noor pencils (bought from Elzybells) and blended with Sansodor. I shaded the white hat trim with grey before I glued my fav Glamour Dust Glitter on - I'm not sure if it just looks dirty or it gives it depth!! Ho hum, too late now.

And then I decided to knock these up too using those cute little angels from CC Designs...



Papers/cardstock: various Bazzill cardstock, K&Co Brenda Walton's Peppermint Twist Mat Pad, DCWV white glitter card (for the snowflake)

Stamps: The Greeting Farm Rain Snow Shine

Mediums: Koh-i-noor pencils, Sansodor, Glamour Dust Glitter

Accents: Doodlebug pink spot sheer ribbon, Bazzill button

Tools: Cuttlebug snowflake die, PaperShaper Snowflake border punch, sewing machine, Fiskars Upper Crest border punch

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

OH MY GOSH THESE ARE THE CUTEST!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

They are gorgeous Mary and I love your great layouts and stitching detail, Love the cuttlebug snowflake die and punched edging, will have to look out for this di, Hugs, Nikki x

Silli said...

wow Mary, your cards are very pretty, I love all them! The colors are perfect! Big hugs!

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi I love the colours you've used on your cards,and your colourings fantastic, I also love the 3d on your card, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog xx

Hugs Liz xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary - your angels are adorable! love how you colored them and your elf card is so cute too!
Pam Going Postal

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin