My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 29 November 2009

Sweet Sunday challenge - another deadline missed!

I meant to post this on time, but what with a new addition to the family - another yellow Labrador puppy! - I just didn't have time in between preparation, playing, feeding and potty training! And when she did fall asleep, I was doing housework or cooking! Blimey, what would it be like with a real baby?!!! I'll do another post for all those dog lovers out there next!
Hey ho, I've missed the deadline for the Sweet Sunday sketch #45, but I'm posting it anyway because it's the first time I've used acetate and a shaker window on a card! (Been dying to do that for aaages!) Here's the sketch and my card...




So, another Xmas card down, another 27 to go!!

Papers/cardstock: various Bazzill cardstock, DCWV paper (can't remember from which collection!), DCWV glitter paper
Stamps: none
Mediums: Copics Multiliner in black for "brrr..."
Accents: All My Memories Bauble-Gums Winter, ribbon from stash
Tools: PaperShaper Snowflake border punch, Nestabilities Blossom die, circle punch

5 comments:

Silli said...

Hello Mary, I love the colors, I love the image, I love bazzill, I love the "brrr".. Perfect and sooo cool! Hugs

Nana Diana said...

Hi Mary, many thanks for your wonderful comment, much appreciated. I just love your shaker card, it's gorgeous!! I love all the blues and your snowman image is adorable. I really have to find that snowflake border punch! Happy painting, hope you're done soon! My hubby is busy painting the living and dining room, I'm blessed as he's retired. BTW, I'm originally from Cornwall! Blessings,
Diana

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh What a sweet card! I love that little snowman & all the snowflurries! BTW - I am a dog lover - I think my Westies are little 2 year olds trapped in a furry suit! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

So so pretty.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin