My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 20 November 2009

A double whammy! A first for me!

Yay! I've completed Mojo Monday sketch #113 AND Sparkle's Christmas card challenge #50! It's the first time I've done a double whammy as I find it difficult enough to just focus on one challenge at a time! So here's the sketch...



And here's my card...



I surprised myself by creating this card in less than two hours - it normally takes me a few days to mull over what it will look like and then a few hours to bring it together. I wish being creative came more naturally to me, rather than having to work at it so hard!

Now let's see if I can squeeze another card in by Sunday...


Papers/cardstock: various cardstock, DCWV glitter card (snowflakes), Tinkering Ink Yuletide paper pad
Stamps: Gel-a-Tins Holiday Mail (sentiment)
Mediums: Pebbles Inc paint (combination of colours to match the paper), Stickles glue in Diamond
Accents: ribbon from stash, Queen & Co gems, Cosmo Cricket chipboard Christmas ornament, Bazzill white floss
Tools: Martha Stewart Cornice borderpunch, circle and scallop circle punches, snowflake punch



4 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Stunning card Mary, I love the layout and you did a fantastic job decorating the ornament, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty. I love your ornament!

Silli said...

Mary, your card is very pretty, love the colors and the sparkle.. Hugs and happy weekend...

Unknown said...

OMG this is stunning, nuff said !!!
xxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin