My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 13 November 2009

3-2-1, It's recipe time!

Another Anyone for Anya challenge again! This week it's recipe time: 3 pieces of paper or card; 2 buttons; and 1 bow. Well, I never know how much you are meant to keep to the rules of every challenge - I was considering all sorts of things and then just confused myself! It's easily done, I can tell you. I decided to keep it really simple instead and here it is...



To keep it from looking too plain, I used lots of dimension - I put the patterned paper onto 2mm mounting foam tape and then the image on 3mm foam pads. Lastly, I built up the buttons with the ribbon too. I have no idea where I got that ribbon from, but it amazingly has glittery threads in complimentary colours - perfect! And then because I was enjoying using the papers so much, I made another card...



Now, I really must stop making Xmas cards...


Papers/cardstock: various Core'dinations cardstock, Papermania red cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly paper pad
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Fairy Tink and Fairy Chloe, CC Designs Christmas Card Greetings
Mediums: Copic Caios, Glamour Dust
Accents: ribbon from stash, Bazzill buttons
Tools: EK Success Embossed Curve border punch

6 comments:

Meahni Pieterse said...

Oh these are so cute! Love them.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

They are both so sweet Mary, Gorgeous colour schemes and I love your little bows. Beautiful colouring and how cute is the birdie paper, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Both cards are so lovely! About ours ... love how you put the two buttons and the bow on top of eachother! Great papers also.

Love from AFA!

Renata

Wishcraft said...

Both gorgeous cards - love the papers you've used. Recipes always confuse me too! Lisa x

Silli said...

Hello Mary, the cards are so very pretty, I love your coloring! Big hugs Silke

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW Mary.... both card are FABULOUS in all elements, textures, and colors!! LOVE ♥ the ribbon and bows placement with the large scallops!! TFS... :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin