My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 7 October 2009

New job for a lovely lady!

There's a lovely, lovely lady called Michelle at work who has recently got a new role within our firm. I knocked up this card for her...



I wish I had had more time to create a proper new job card (a girlie image would have been fab), but I'm manically busy at work so I just copied a card I've made before. I had drawn the sketch out for this card some time ago and I'm pretty sure I saw something similar on someone else's blog, but I didn't write down who's! So sorry if you've created a card like this one - I didn't mean to steal the design and take the credit! If it's yours, let me know and I'll make amends!

I was also really chuffed tonight to see my card on Dannis Doodle's blog here (fifth batch of cards down) that I made on WCMD. I love Danni's designs - fresh and contemporary - so I was so flattered to get a mention! The other cards are lovely too so it's fab to be shown with such high calibre cardmakers!

Anyway, just a quickie tonight, but more to come tomorrow when I eventually photograph the rest of my Xmas cards using the K&Co's Peppermint Twist papers!


Papers/cardstock: white cardstock, various Bazzill cardstock, DCWV Pocket Full of Posies
Stamps: Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards' Family Circle
Mediums: Versafine black ink
Accents: floss from stash, Bazzill buttons
Tools: Woodware star punches

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin