My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 11 October 2009

"Green mood" Christmas cards

Blimey, I can't tell you how tired I still am - and the weekend is now over! What's worse is that I know I've got another manic week at work - fed up just thinking about it - grooooan! Anyway, at last I managed to photo more Xmas card creations using up my K&Co Peppermint mat and tag pads. This time I'm showing the ones with a green flavour - hence my "green mood"!! (See my blue moods here I made on WCMD.)




I'm quite pleased with these ones - hope you like too!


Papers/cardstock: various Bazzill and Core'dinations cardstock, K&Co Brenda Walton's Peppermint Twist Mat Pad and Tag Pad
Stamps: none
Mediums: Stickles in Stardust and Diamond
Accents: ribbon from stash, Bazzill buttons, Doodlebug gems, Maya Road chipboard snowflakes
Tools: sewing machine, Fiskars Upper Crest border punch, PaperShaper Snowflake border punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin