My lovely Blogger followers!

Sunday 6 September 2009

Happy Birthday Mum Take Two!!

I'm going to keep this one short after all my waffling yesterday! As I said then, I just wasn't happy with the card I made for my mum's birthday (yesterday's post here). After some cogitating I came up with this version instead...

And here it is front on...


I much prefer this! I think the balance is better and I prefer the less fussy flower arrangement. Now just to create an insert to go with it. And to find someone to give the other card to!
Papers/cardstock: various Bazzill cardstock
Stamps:
K&Co Amy Butler Lotus Floral stamp set, sentiment from Hero Arts Great Flourishes Messages
Mediums: Versafine Onyx Black, VersaMark Dazzle in Frost, for the butterfly VersaMagic in Purple Hydrangea, Perfect Plumeria and Eggplant
Accents: ribbon and flowers from stash, button from BasicGrey Wisteria
Tools: sewing machine,
Fiskars Upper Crest border punch, Spellbinders Label Four

2 comments:

Heather P. said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!

Michele Kovack said...

Very pretty and elegant!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin